Zombie Brigade: No Brain No Gain
Save the world in a zombie parody runner game.
The only "parody runner" style game on the Wii U. Join the Zombie Brigade and travel around the world, meet interesting people, and BITE THEIR BRAINS.
- Save the world in a zombie parody runner style game.
- Absolutely the most difficult runner style game on the Wii U.
- Infect everyone, no matter the weather.
- Singleplayer, one player can control up to 8 zombies at once.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players.
- Listen to the most annyoing commentator ever. Seriously, she's really bad.
- Smooth gameplay at 59.94 fps
- In all honesty, sometimes it drops to 58.93 fps. Sorry.
- Use many useful gewgaws, doodads, and knickknacks.
- Eliminate powerful Illuminati Bosssesss like Elvis and Lenin.
- Meet the Illuminatist cycliststs de terroriststs.
- Fight against the head honcho Ninja from Hong Kong.
- Face the Illuminati supersport car in Dubai.
- Release date:
- January 05, 2017
- up to 5 players
- Cypron Interactive
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2016 Cypronia