Save the world in a zombie parody runner game.
The only "parody runner" style game on the Wii U. Join the Zombie Brigade and travel around the world, meet interesting people, and BITE THEIR BRAINS.
- Save the world in a zombie parody runner style game.
- Absolutely the most difficult runner style game on the Wii U.
- Infect everyone, no matter the weather.
- Singleplayer, one player can control up to 8 zombies at once.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players.
- Listen to the most annyoing commentator ever. Seriously, she's really bad.
- Smooth gameplay at 59.94 fps
- In all honesty, sometimes it drops to 58.93 fps. Sorry.
- Use many useful gewgaws, doodads, and knickknacks.
- Eliminate powerful Illuminati Bosssesss like Elvis and Lenin.
- Meet the Illuminatist cycliststs de terroriststs.
- Fight against the head honcho Ninja from Hong Kong.
- Face the Illuminati supersport car in Dubai.
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Jan 05, 2017
- No. of Players
- up to 5 players
- Cypron Interactive
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2016 Cypronia
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.