Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Welcome to Plantera!
Download Plantera on Wii U™ for free if you have already downloaded Plantera
on Nintendo 3DS™.
(Your Wii U and Nintendo 3DS must be linked with the same Nintendo Network ID.)
In the world of Plantera you grow your own garden and breed plants and animals to earn coins with their produce. Use the coins to buy new plants and animals, and also special items and garden expansions. Watch everything grow, help planting and harvesting, buy new things, and defend your garden from sneaky magpies, rabbits, foxes, and wolves. Raise your level and the productivity of your plants and animals! Earn more and more, and create your own dream garden!
- Relaxing gameplay.
- Create your own garden and breed different kinds of plants and animals.
- Watch adorable creatures animated in a vivid, colorful and cartoony art style.
- Interact with full touch screen controls.
- (designed for left-handers and right-handers)
- Experience a real-time innovation!
- Your garden grows even when your system is powered off.
- BUY 1 AND TAKE 2!
- Download Plantera on Wii U for free if you have already downloaded Plantera on Nintendo 3DS.
- (Your Wii U and Nintendo 3DS must be linked with the same Nintendo Network ID.)
- Invite your family or friends to have their own garden as well!
- (3 save files per game)
- Listen to the beautiful soundtrack by Jesse Valentine.
- For Beginners:
- A Tutorial and detailed In-Game Manual.
- For Experts:
- 21 unlockable Achievements.
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Feb 09, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Simulation, Strategy
- Ratalaika Games
- Ratalaika Games
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2016-2017 Ratalaika Games S.L.
© 2016-2017 VaragtP Studios
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.