Placards is a unique single-player puzzle experience that requires players to think both visually and strategically. Rearrange pixels on the screen by rotating or swapping to solve Placard puzzles. That Placard too big to solve in one go? Solve a piece at a time to get closer to that final Placard picture. From simple shapes to space ships to a fire breathing dragon, there are over 100 puzzles to keep you occupied for hours. So grab that cup of coffee, sit down on that comfy couch, and solve a few Placards today.
- Single player play.
- Rotate and swap pixels to solve Placard puzzles.
- Zoom to compare your Placard puzzle against the final picture.
- Progress saved automatically as you play (exit a Placard puzzle and come back later).
- Try to solve each Placard puzzle in as few moves as possible.
- 176 Placard puzzles at launch (across 4 books or themes).
- Includes several large, multi-piece puzzles.
- Color Blind Mode (optimizes puzzle colors for colorblindness).
- Relax Mode (turns on ambient background sound).
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Feb 23, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Puzzles, Strategy
- JH Specialty, Inc.
- Wombat Source
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2017 JH Specialty, Inc. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.