Mario Party 10 BundleWii U
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
B.Y.O.B. (Bring Your Own Bowser)
Get the party started with this special bundle, which includes both the game and the Super Mario series Mario amiibo figure.
Bowser crashes the latest Mario Party, the first installment of the series on the Wii U console. In the new Bowser Party mini-games, play as Bowser himself and face off against up to four others playing as Mario and friends. Control Bowser using the buttons, motion controls and touch screen of the Wii U GamePad controller in different ways, and wreak havoc as Bowser in each mini-game while the other players strive to survive.
- Grab the GamePad and play as Bowser for the first time in the series. In Bowser Party mini-games, one player gets to be the fire-breathing Bowser as he tries to burn, bonk or blast other players away. Up to four players use Wii Remote controllers to cooperate and survive as they confront the Bowser player, who is using the Wii U GamePad. It's four against one, and being a party pooper has never been so much fun!
- Control Bowser in a variety of ways with the Wii U GamePad. In Bowser's Bad Breath, for example, the Bowser player moves the GamePad around to aim and shoot fireballs at the other players while they attempt to dodge them.
- Colors and textures pop off the screen as the Mario Party series leaps into high definition for the first time.
- Enjoy new mini-games in classic Mario Party style with up to four players.*
*Additional accessories are required for multiplayer mode and are sold separately.
- Wii U
- Release Date
- Mar 20, 2015
- No. of Players
- up to 5 players
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
This game is compatible with amiibo.
Just tap in an amiibo accessory to score new characters, game modes, or other perks!
See all compatible amiibo
Figures shown not actual size and designs may vary. Compatibility and functionality of amiibo may vary per game. Software updates may be required.