Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
5 Player Retro Arcade Chaos
Team up with 4 friends to hack and slash your way through eight worlds in this retro arcade adventure. Power up by exploring a secret-filled 8bit world. Customize attacks by equipping special weapons and tools hidden throughout the journey. Extend hit points by collecting hidden pixel pieces and power up by spending loot on equipment upgrades.
- Up to 5 players can team up locally for a Co-Op adventure.
- Explore over 30 challenging levels and find all their hidden secrets.
- This game can be played off-TV on the Wii U GamePad, even while the TV is being used by someone else.
- 3 different challenging game modes make the adventure even more heroic. Choose from Casual, Arcade, or Hardcore mode to better fit your play style.
- Wii U
- Release Date
- May 12, 2016
- No. of Players
- up to 5 players
- Action, Adventure
- Righteous Weasel
- Sean Garland
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Copyright Sean Garland, 2016
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.