A battle accountant storms the castle to rescue a princess, but accidentally rescues a lonely dragoness instead.
Story rich gameplay inspired by point & click comedy classics, told with an anime inspired 3D visual style and modern controller-friendly input.
-- Features --
* A 'walking simulator' adventure game with a cute, heartfelt story and light puzzle solving.
* Meet interesting characters and help them with their quirky subquests.
* Explore a 3D world. Find items, characters, minigames, and hidden jokes.
* Roughly the length of a comedy movie (~90 minutes); includes one ending to choose from.
* Sometimes emotionally impactful dialogue & cinematics, sometimes jokes about pants.
-- Story --
In a world teeming with magic and danger, a city of accountants exists which has sequestered itself behind high walls and generally unacceptable accounting principles. A battle accountant there, George, is assigned the unenviable task of leaving the safety of the city in order to storm a nearby castle, slay the dragon, rescue the princess, and (most importantly) rescue the unpaid tax revenue. Meanwhile, Ayraw (the dragon), is tired of knights showing up to slay her, and is a bit jealous no one ever wants to rescue her. So she concocts a plan to trick George into rescuing her instead of rescuing the princess. Hijinks ensue as the two team up, the unlikely duo slowly growing closer through their shared adventure.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
Downloadable content (DLC)
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright 2018-2021 Archive Entertainment. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.