The sequel of the famous shoot'em up. Pilot your ship, using your different weapons to destroy the aliens in front of you!
Andro Dunos (アンドロデュノス, in japanese) is a side scrolling arcade game from shoot’em up category (Shmup). It was originally released in 1992 by SNK.
In Andro Dunos 2, players take control of the Yellow Cherry once more, sent to end the long war with the aliens once and for all.
The ship has four distinct weapons that can be improved by collecting bonuses as you progress through the different levels.
– The direct sequel to one of the most famous shmup from 1990s : Andro Dunos!
– An epic side-scrolling space journey awaits you in Andro Dunos 2!
– Fight and explode hundred of spaceships thanks to various weapons such as laser, hawk... or even homing missiles!
– Recover power ups by killing enemies.
– Music composed by Allister Brimble
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2022. Published by Just For Games and Pixelheart. Developed by Picorinne Soft. All rights reserved.