A arcade game from the 80's. Donut Dodo is a classic 2D platformer from the golden era, tough as nails and challenging for the whole family!
Ready to top the high score table?
Tough as nails and no continues, do you have what it takes?
Donut Dodo is a light-hearted arcade game, reminiscent of the beloved classics from the early 80's that we still cherish to this very day. You play as Baker Billy Burns, who has to run, jump, and climb to outwit Donut Dodo and his bunch of clueless minions. Your goal is to collect all donuts in each level, in the best possible time!
Will you top the high score table today?
Come and join the fun!
It's 1983, only better! The game features...
- 5 single-screen levels plus a bonus stage, each with their distinct game mechanics
- incredibly tight controls (no cheap deaths) for frantic single-player arcade gameplay
- old-school screen ratio and pixel perfect graphics with a 16-color palette
- an original chiptune soundtrack by the very talented CosmicGem
- worldwide leaderboards, limited to 3-character initials, arcade style!
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Flynn's Arcade all rights reserved