Squad up and play the #1 Battle Royale game!
Jump in to be the last one standing in the free 100-player Battle Royale. Build huge forts. Outwit your opponents. Earn your Victory. Squad up together online with friends in the same room or around the world!
- BUILD & DESTROY - Shape the battlefield by building your own cover. Opponent hiding behind a wall? Take out their cover to get the edge.
- GEAR UP - Board the battle bus and drop in on your favorite zone. Gather resources, collect gear, and battle your opponents!
- SQUAD UP WITH FRIENDS - Team up online with your friends around the world or in the same room!
- WEEKLY UPDATES & EVENTS - Updates constantly fuel the fun with new gameplay modes, outfits, weapons and items.
Powered by Unreal Engine 4.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jun 12, 2018
- No. of Players
- To be determined
- Action, Strategy, Other
- Epic Games
- Epic Games, Inc
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Fortnite © 2018 Epic Games, Inc. Epic, Epic Games, Unreal, Unreal Engine, and Fortnite are registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the USA (Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off.) and elsewhere. The Epic Games logo, Fortnite (stylized), the Unreal Engine logo, and UE4 and its logo are trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. The rating icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.