Moonrise Fall is an atmospheric exploration puzzle game about a boy who finds himself lost in a supernatural forest after losing both parents in a car crash. Put your detective skills to the test. Armed with a clue-filled journal, a camera, and a lantern he must unravel the mysteries of the forest and photograph the strange creatures that reside there. Moonrise Fall is a brain teaser-filled world mixed with classic adventuring, exploration, and collecting. A surreal understated experience about loss and finding new life inspired by real-life experiences. Uncover locations like caves, mines, a lumber mill, as well as otherworldly locales at your own pace. Discover why the boy has been trapped in this strange place and by whom.
- Detective: Put your observational and puzzle-solving skills to the test.
- Explore an immersive world: Rain pours, wind blows, leaves fall, insects buzz, the sun sets, the moon rises, and more in this handcrafted world.
- Night and day cycle: The world seamlessly changes between 5 times of day on its own or at your control.
- Photograph: Use the clues of the journal to discover and photograph the strange creatures (cryptids) of the forest. Check back to the journal anytime to see your photo collection.
- Investigate: Uncover many secrets including a cipher to translate an unknown language and the messages it conceals.
- Kalimba: A playable in-game instrument which can be played at the flick of a stick. Play the correct song to call down rain, summon the wind, and more.
- Music: Features an original score as well as a music system that generates different layers of music and mixes to ensure no two playthroughs are the same.
- Puzzler: Explore varied locations that bring their own unique puzzles to solve.
- Discover: Unearth multiple Easter Eggs and behind the scenes info.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
@Made From Strings @Check Mate Publishing @Ratalaika S. L.