Take flight in the iconic Silver Hawk and immerse yourself in thrilling gameplay with both modern HD-visuals or authentic retro-arcade graphics.
Experience the conflicts between the Amnelia Kingdom and the merciless Thiima Empire that took place before the battle between the people of Darius and Belsar. During this conflict, the series’ iconic Silver Hawks were created to make use of the game’s unique capture ball system that allows you to forge your own strategy and gain an edge over the enemy!
G-DARIUS HD is the port of “G-DARIUS” in high resolution – developed by the masters of remastering at M2. The game can also be played in low resolution like in the original arcade version.
From the epic boss battles to the memorable soundtrack, G-DARIUS stood out when it first got released in the arcades and up to these days, critics and fans are praising this game as a prime example of how to bring a 2D game series properly to 3D.
5 Different Versions:
• G-Darius is the original 1997 version
• G-Darius HD is a high-resolution version of the original game
• G-Darius Ver.2 was first released in 1998 and is an updated version of the original G-Darius which was initially published one year earlier. While the story remains the same, G-Darius Ver.2 comes with a beginner mode, rapid-fire function and a lot of adjustments to the gameplay.
• G-Darius Ver.2 HD comes as an HD version of G-Darius Ver.2
• G-Darius for consumer adds the 1998 Japan-released console port of G-Darius
Gadgets, modes & settings
There are several new gadgets, modes and settings implemented in G-Darius and G-Darius Ver.2 that improve your gaming experience.
Learn more about the weaknesses of the enemy bosses with the Boss Gadget, improve from an overall Zone Map and keep track of the remaining time until YAZUKA appears with the Yazuka Timer!
Customize your parameters to train for the real battles in a newly added Training Mode and check out your most glorious fights in the Replay Gallery.
And much more!
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Digital best sellers
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© TAITO CORPORATION 1986, 2020 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
PUBLISHED BY ININ GAMES.