Next Stop... Octopia!
Sam and John return in an all-new adventure! In a remote mountainside village, Sam and John start life anew as farmers. Work the land, tend livestock, and cook heartwarming meals for familiar -yet strangely different- friends.
Enjoy the good life in peaceful pixel surroundings!
• Help Sam & John lead a peaceful new life in the countryside - no miasma, no hardships, just happy times in a parallel universe
• Revitalize a neglected farmstead; grow crops, rear animals, forage in the wetlands, talk to ghosts, and spend your nights casting your line in the local fishing holes
• Construct and upgrade stores and homes to restore Octopia into a thriving community
• As the town begins to flourish, more familiar faces will flock to the area - some may even stay for good!
• Using farm-fresh ingredients and John’s Cookbook, create recipes and whip up delicious culinary delights to share with your neighbours
For new and old players alike - “Eastward: Octopia” is accessible straight from Eastward’s start menu, so you can start living the good life straight away.
Software description provided by the publisher.
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
This is a large DLC for Eastward, with a brand-new story and an all-new farming game mode.
Eastward (base game) is required to play the Eastward: Octopia DLC. Please ensure you purchase the DLC from the same region as the base game in order for the DLC to activate. If you purchased a physical copy of Eastward, please check which region it is before downloading the DLC product.
Eastward © Pixpil Games 2023. Published by Chucklefish Ltd.