Dogurai is a retro-styled platformer with animal-like characters, graphics, and soundtrack designed with old portable games in mind - down to the limited color ranges and sprite sizes!
In a dystopian future, where Armies and the Police were replaced by robots and machines, their creator decided to take over the world. Now, it's up to Bones, a retired dog samurai from the Special Forces, to fight against the robot menace alone.
You will face several robot leaders in an action-packed platforming throughout the city, fighting in urban sewers, military facilities, factories and even in sky-high structures. Each level features several gimmicks and different challenges inspired by classic platformers from the past decades, as well as different enemies and memorable boss encounters!
- Play as Bones, a samurai dog with plenty of moves familiar to platforming fans! Perform double jumps, slice bullets in half and finish off enemies with special combos!
- Fight through 8 different stages with different challenges and enemies - from slippery ice to motorcycle rides across the desert.
- Defeat powerful bosses with unique attacks and move sets.
- Retro graphics and sound inspired by action platformers from the 90s.
- Compatible with game controllers for a more authentic experience.
- Boopable snooter.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
QUByte Interactive Ltda. Copyright 2020