Classic point-and-click adventure. Enjoy Hell! We made it just for you.
Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest is a classic point and click adventure game!
A lightning strike ignites a breathtaking chain of events, and a blogger follows the Grim Reaper to Hell.
Angelo’s channel suffers from a lack of likes and views. He needs them. At any cost. Deciding to record his journey to another world with the Grim Reaper, he hopes he can create the most trending, most liked, most hyped video of all time.
Unfortunately for Angelo, that world is Hell. And it’s inhabited by people with more than a few problems, who will need his help.
Make a visit to the Devil himself! But be careful because... well…you'll see.
In Hell, Angelo won’t be traveling alone. Even a blogger needs a sidekick.
What you can expect:
• Expressive and somehow slightly familiar characters
• A helluva great looking game with lots of levels, but no pixel art!
• Addictive and mind-blowing puzzles. This game makes you think (unlike other games)!
• Not pixel art graphics! (in case you missed the line above)
• Funny dialogue. A cocktail of humor and philosophy; delivered in snappy soundbites!
• Too much cocktails are harmful, so our lines are sophisticated. Making you smile and think at the same time by using only a few words (like now)
• You won’t forget these characters’ lines, even if you try. Each character has their own issues. (Who doesn’t have issues, right?)
• WARNING!!! There is a chance you’ll like it in Hell and won’t be scared anymore
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
Digital best sellers
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
©2021 Specialbit Studio