Enter the wacky & whimsical world of Uurnog Uurnlimited! Explore a silly, puzzle-filled land full of cubes, bombs, weird people & adorable animals — then steal them all! Play single player or co-op as you jump, grab, throw & teleport your colorful collect
Enter the wacky & whimsical world of Uurnog Uurnlimited, where you have only one goal: find your way around the world, and steal all the animals! Why?
Because they’re adorable, and because video games.
Uurnog Uurnlimited is a delightfully silly 2D platformer inspired by games like Super Mario Bros. 2, Lyle in Cube Sector, and Dyad. Play single-player or co-op, explore the world through its many mysterious doors, solve puzzles and gather the items and animals needed in your Save Room. Careful though — the Save Room also saves your mistakes (urr nurr!)
What else does it have, you ask? Chaotic neutral NPCs that can mess with your game! Algorithmic music that adapts to the gameplay!
It's uurnbelievable! It's uurnexplainable! It's Uurnog Uurnlimited!
• CLASSIC 2D PUZZLE PLATFORMER: Solve puzzles and collect animals, then bring them back to your Save Room.
• CHALLENGING BOSS FIGHTS: Survive long enough and you may even meet the Uurnog!
• SWEET ALGORITHMIC MUSIC: Adapts the melody, tempo, key, and more to the gameplay.
• PLAY SOLO OR SHARED SCREEN CO-OP: Real talk: everything is better when you’re playing with a friend as an adorable puppy, right?
• MULTIPLE ENDINGS: Shhhh. I hear there may even be some secrets to discover… ;)
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
10% off if you have downloaded the following Nintendo Switch™ game from Nintendo eShop:
©2017 Raw Fury AB. All Rights Reserved.