Two Hundred Ways
200 tricky levels to solve in Two Hundred Ways.
Two Hundred Ways, the sequel of the successful brain teaser One Hundred Ways, gives puzzle fans twice as many mental challenges to overcome. The mission of each of its 200 levels sounds easy: guide one or more balls to the exit. But levels with up to three different layers and numerous ball traps don't make this task a walk in the park. Luckily, players can use dozens of tools to help them reach their goal - but using more tools means that their level score will go down...
• 200 levels that will keep players busy for a long time
• 40+ tools that make it easier to guide each ball - or more difficult...
• Up to three balls per level
• Up to three layers per level
• Real-time 3D isometric view
• Players can zoom in/out of levels and rotate them for better strategizing
• Gradually increasing difficulty
• Tutorial level for each tool
• Two level themes, each with its own soundtrack
• Game languages: English and German
Software description provided by the publisher.
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright © 2021 Sunlight Games GmbH, all rights reserved.