The Shape of Things
The Shape of Things takes Rubik’s cube’s basic concept but focuses on real-life objects with a more soothing vibe.
Experience a relaxing atmosphere from the comfort of your cozy room by solving small 3D puzzles inside collectible gachapons, and find the original shape of things inspired by Rubik’s style.
Puzzles appear in various combinations; you need to find the correct position for each piece by rotating, panning, or scaling until you find the shape of things.
Just like in real life, mystery worlds are trapped in gachapon waiting for their release, by solving puzzles you obtain in-game coins which can be spent on the gacha machine to release your next world.
• No pressure, no timers, just chill, progress at your own pace.
• Easy to pick up and put down.
• Adjust your cozy room mood by changing the weather and the time of the day.
• Pleasing sound effects and atmosphere.
• Original soothing background music.
• Good for just chatting and streaming with your community!
• Play across adorable thematic worlds!
• No punishment system, life is hard enough!
Software description provided by the publisher.
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Hyper Three Studio All rights reserved.