The Long ReturnSale ends: 3/9/24 at 07:59 a.m. UTC
A beautiful third-person puzzle adventure game telling the story of an orphaned cub that retraces his steps from the last journey he took with his mother.
The Long Return is a casual third-person puzzle adventure game telling the story of an orphaned cub that retraces his steps from the last journey he took with his mother. Along the way you will be challenged by fun and unique puzzles, explore beautiful scenery full of life and relive past memories of your mother.
- For fans of casual puzzle games with relaxing gameplay.
- Unique puzzles with varying range of difficulty.
- Grow from a pup into an adult through your journey.
- An amazing Original soundtrack by Dale North.
- No stressful elements, focus is on relaxing gameplay in beautiful scenery.
- A short game with satysfying story (roughly 2-3 hours of gameplay).
Software description provided by the publisher.
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.