A satirical action-adventure, brought to life by a twisted and wicked tale.
This Edition Contains:
The Last Hero of Nostalgaia Base Game:
Featuring hard but fair combat that fans of the genre will relish, along with full character customization, unique battle armor, and engaging narrative mechanics rich in lore, The Last Hero of Nostalgaia’s twisted and wicked tale is prepared to send you headfirst into almost certain death around its every vertex.
- Set in a world celebrating video game nostalgia, The Last Hero of Nostalgaia features hard but fair souls-like exploration and combat, combined with a twisted, wicked tale told by a cynical narrator
- Play together through online co-op and brave the pixelization together!
- Uncover various suits of armor and weapons, each with their own unique lore and attributes
The Rise of Evil DLC:
Embark on a new adventure and delve deeper into the lands of Nostalgaia. Go where nostalgia, tradition, and progress converge, awaiting your heroism to mould the landscape anew. Stand against the onslaught of mighty new adversaries and forge your legacy as a harbinger of change.
- Get crafty in the all-new areas awaiting adventurers.
- Obtain new armour and weapons like the Abomination Spear or the Degraded Shield to aid in your quest.
- Face off against powerful new foes and epic new bosses.
- Invite your friends to join you for free in multiplayer if you own this DLC
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
The Last Hero of Nostalgaia - © Over The Moon Games Inc 2023 – Published under license by Coatsink Software Ltd. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners