Tetris® Effect: Connected
Local or online multiplayer, anywhere, and anyway you play—it’s all Connected!
Tetris® Effect: Connected is Tetris like you've never seen it, or heard it, or felt it before—an incredibly addictive, unique, and breathtakingly gorgeous reinvention of one of the most popular puzzle games of all time, from the people who brought you the award-winning Rez Infinite and legendary puzzle game Lumines.
Music, backgrounds, sounds, special effects—everything, down to the Tetriminos themselves—pulse, dance, shimmer, and explode in perfect sync with how you're playing, making any of the game's 30+ stages and 10+ modes something you'll want to experience over and over again.
Plus cross-platform multiplayer modes for competitive and cooperative play!
An exhilarating single-player experience full of surprises.
• Over 30 different stages, each with its own music, sound effects, graphical style and background that all evolve and change as you play through them.
The Zone is an all-new mechanic designed just for Tetris Effect: Connected!
• Includes the all-new “Zone” mechanic, where players can stop time (and Tetriminos falling) by entering “the Zone” and either get out of a sticky situation that could otherwise lead to “Game Over,” or rack up extra Line Clears for bonus rewards.
Cross-platform multiplayer lets you play with players from all over the world!
• Players on different platforms can easily join Friend Match rooms with the new Room ID feature.
A wide variety of competitive and co-op modes!
• Among the new modes is "CONNECTED," where three players can team up and literally connect their Tetris Matrices to fight against A.I.-controlled Bosses; "Zone Battle," a one-on-one match of standard competitive Tetris, but with a twist: the time-stopping Zone mechanic; and "Score Attack" and "Classic Score Attack,” two single-player versus modes where two players compete separately to see who can get the best score.
Join in on the fun in Spectator mode!
• Spectator mode is available in Friend Matches. A room can contain up to 8 total people. Spectators can use emotes during the match to liven up the competition.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
Game file size
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
Tetris ® & © 1985~2023 Tetris Holding. Tetris logos, Tetris theme song and Tetriminos are trademarks of Tetris Holding. The Tetris trade dress is owned by Tetris Holding. Licensed to The Tetris Company. Tetris Game Design by Alexey Pajitnov. All Rights Reserved. Tetris Effect: Connected produced and published by Enhance Experience, Inc. Developed by Resonair, Monstars Inc. and Stage Games. All rights reserved.