The unnecessary video game of the useless superhero
The action takes place in Fochougny, a very quiet French village where the billionaire Harpagon Lonion lives. He regularly dresses up as Superfluous, a very useless superhero in such a peaceful countryside...
Helped by his assistant Sophie, who tries to somehow temper the enthusiasm of her employer, he will try to put his hands on the mysterious apple thief who terrorizes the orchards of Fochougny...
- Can you identify this offender?
- Will you finally discover a criminal of your caliber?
- Will you find him in this charming village?
- Immerse yourself in a colorful universe in the style of a 2D cartoon
- Wander quietly through the village of Fochougny, an open world
- Solve puzzles, find secret codes, pick up items, combine them, talk to people from Fochougny to try to figure out what happened
- Enjoy finely cut dialogues and omnipresent humor (the quality of the jokes is non-contractual)
- Relax playing a game where you can't lose, die or get stuck (but where you can to tear your hair out trying to solve some puzzles - hair implants are not provided)
- Play at your own pace: with or without hints to help you progress
- Text dialogues available in English, French and Italian
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2023 Simon Giraudot, Ptilouk.net Studios