Cave Dive Into The Unknown!
In this 3D puzzle-platformer, parkour through an island's mysterious caverns! Dash and wallrun through lush caves, subterranean oceans, and surreal cityscapes.
Discover new abilities to navigate rocky levels, or use creatures like the long-tongued Ribbat to grapple through the air!
Three biologists are on a mission to research uninhabited Sephonie Island’s creatures. But as they approach the island, a sudden storm leaves them shipwrecked.
They will find their motivations and loyalties put to the test as they navigate the caverns, facing not only physical challenges but also manifestations of their deepest memories and dreams.
As they grow more intimate with each other and the island, an ancient force, brewing deep in the island's abyss, may threaten their newfound relationship, and the world…
* Master parkour-esque moves to sprint, jump, wall run and fling yourself through massive caverns!
* A beautiful and varied cave system filled with all manner of large and surprising creatures.
* In the casual "Puzzle Grid" minigame, combine multicolored puzzle pieces to link with creatures, from adorable mammals to gigantic whales!
* A deep, emotional story about the close bonds of a trio, the priorities of nations, and the delicate connection between humans and nature.
* The postgame “Bubble Adventure” and fiendishly hidden items provide a fun challenge for advanced spelunkers.
* A human experience crafted entirely by the IGF Grand Prize-nominated duo of Marina Kittaka and Melos Han-Tani, behind works such as Anodyne 1 & 2, Even the Ocean, and All Our Asias.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2023 Ratalaika Games S.L. © 2023 Analgesic Productions