A roguelite action platformer in a vibrant glitch-ridden world. Amass a huge arsenal from over 150 weapon options and face hordes of enemies and tough boss fights.
Rogue Glitch Ultra is packed with unlockable items, characters, and cosmetics to make every run a worthwhile one.
Worry less about aiming with auto-targeting and more about landing your jumps and building the best loadout - throwing sponges at your foes, using a minion pistol to summon little helpers, firing projectiles from another dimension, or any of the other 150+ weapon options to advance in this hostile universe! By using the currency known as Malbytes, you’ll be able to transform your existing characters into more powerful glitched evolutions as you proceed deeper into the unknown and meet an ominous being who wants to make a deal...
• Play solo or with up to 4 players online
• Collect and evolve 150+ unique weapons and powerups that offer radically different playstyles
• Embody 18 character variants, each with upgrading stats and skins
• Auto-targeting lets you focus on platforming finesse and the perfect loadout
• Complete events to unlock a narrative about a video game world that is starting to glitch
• Experience the ultimate version of Rogue Glitch with Rogue Glitch Ultra, which features reworked graphics, all-new content, items, and boss fights
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
Rogue Glitch Ultra © 2023 Lino Slahuschek. All rights reserved. Licensed to and published by Rarebyte OG.