Refunct is a peaceful, short first-person platformer about restoring a vibrant world.
• Platforming: Wall-jumps, slides, pipes, lifts, springboards
• Beautiful: Emotional soundtrack and vibrant visuals
• Peaceful: Non-violent, open world without death
• Playful: Learn to play without tutorials
• Relaxing: Play at your own pace without pressure
• Dynamic: Changing world and music-synced day/night cycle
• Seamless: Half an hour of uninterrupted quality playtime
• For everyone: Enjoyable by a wide variety of player skill
Software description provided by the publisher.
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Refunct © Dominique Grieshofer