A point and click adventure in your console's main processor!
In this vibrant tribute to the point and click genre, play as Nefasto, a corrupted piece of game data, locked in a buggy console! The system is about to crash and your time is running out! Will you find a way out before you are permanently deleted from the program?
Adventure, action, puzzle, etc. Guide Nefasto through a strange and mind-blowing world as you solve challenging puzzles. Meet colorful looking and talking characters, fight wacky bosses and unlock one of the many endings before the clock runs out!
Unique, offbeat, and surprising, Nefasto's Misadventure: Meeting Noeroze is an extravagant point and click full of humor and references.
- There's meta humor in every conversation, in a world where the fourth wall is broken.
- Talk to colorful NPCs to progress through the game.
- Take on bosses who are busy corrupting the System and who clearly love their job!
- There are riddles to solve and obstacles to overcome with the help of various items or Binary Powers. Or a game guide. No judgment!
- Lots of events where the gameplay changes according to the whims of the Nefasto code.
- Multiple endings to unlock, the majority of which are Happy Endings for your console... But not for Nefasto!
- A point and click where you can jump. But act like it's nothing once you get to the tutorial.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
©Aurora Game Studio & Pix’n Love Games, 2022, all rights reserved. Published by Pix’n Love Games.