Megabyte Punch is an electro beat ‘em up game with platforming elements in which you build your own fighter while playing!
Megabyte Punch takes place in a computer universe where you have to protect the Heartcore of your village. You defend your people from the Valk Empire and the dreaded Khoteps in 6 different levels with each 3 stages and a boss fight!
As you travel through the worlds, you battle other creatures to get their parts. Parts have their own powers and bonuses, like gun arms for a shoot ability or powerful hips for a devastating pelvic thrust attack. The whole adventure is playable with up to 4 players at once. Using the abilities of your customized fighter, you can also battle your friends in a destructible arena or you can compete in the tournament to test your own skills.
- A hard-edge graphic style to represent the digital world that the 'Megacs' live in
- 6 unique electro-worlds each with their own boss fight
- 150 parts to collect and almost endless combinations to customize your character
- A pumpin' electro soundtrack
- Up to 4 player local co-op and versus mode
- Use any amiibo in-game to get exclusive colors for your fighter
- For Nintendo Switch only: 2 exclusive bonus stages
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Team Reptile B.V. 2020 All Rights Reserved.