Live By The Sword: Tactics is an unashamedly old school tactical RPG with modern gameplay ideas. Set after the fall of the land, you control two brothers who must traverse the kingdom to stop it from falling back into the darkness of conflict. It’s a journey that will test their brotherly bond and the player’s tactical skills as they form a team and go on this heroic quest.
The game is a new take on Tactical / Strategy gameplay. Characters do not gain experience points and you cannot collect overpowered equipment to easily bypass difficult fights. You, the player, must become more skilled to achieve victory. Are you up for the challenge of becoming a true Tactician?
■Multiple Game Modes
Live by the Sword: Tactics features many ways to play:
- Story Mode that features a group of adventurers who discover an evil plot.
- Adventure Mode that has you building the world as you explore it. Beware, defeat means death in this mode.
- Tactician Mode that places you in odd battle scenarios to solve. Many with unique win conditions.
- Online battles between two players.
- Local battles between two players.
- Tools to create custom battlefields.
- Ranked Online multiplayer.
- Additional Classes
The battle system in Live by the Sword revolves around 5 vs 5 battles. The player has the choice of building their team with 7 unique classes.
- The Alchemist, Archer, Assassin, Brawler, Medic, Warrior and Wizard
Each class possess an innate ability as well as a pool of 8 unique abilities to choose from. Choose wisely as you can only take 4 into battle.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
Supported play modes
Game file size
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
Copyright © 2022 Maul Limited Copyright © 2022 Labrador Studios Limited