KnightOut is a local party brawler for 1-4 players! Play with or against your friends in a frantic battle. Half the battle is won by building an epic castle with deadly weapons and traps.
Each game starts with both teams building a castle outfitted with cannons. Then, all hell breaks loose! Cannon balls fly, stone walls crumble, and your knight takes to the turf, slashing his sword. Once you’ve destroyed your opponent’s base and K.O. the king or queen inside, you win the round. You need three K.O.s to win the match. After each round you can rebuild your castle.
Play through several levels and defeat enemies as you expand your arsenal. This game mode is singleplayer or co-op. You will start your adventure in Braal Kingdom and travel through other kingdoms as you gain cupcakes after each level to unlock new worlds. It features a cute story with immersive cinematic cutscenes.
Defend your castle against waves of enemies singleplayer or in co-op with your best friends. The enemies will drop gold as you defeat them. Gold can be used to upgrade your castle after each wave of attacks.
- 1 to 4 player battle - Play against or with your friends in local multiplayer
- Build a massive castle - Use your creativity to build your own castle
- Fight in melee combat - It’s easy to learn yet hard to master
- Raise your arsenal - Build different weapons and defenses with 16 items to choose from.
- Original soundtrack by Mike Raznick (Rachet & Clank, Oddworld: Abe’s Oddyess – New “N” Tasty)
- A stylized vibrant art style
- Tons of flashy unlocks
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2nd Studio 2022