Incoherence is a fragmented first-person point and click mystery adventure game.
Enter the mind of Jason Bethlam as he awakes to a brightly lit room. With an assortment of items, a camera, and no memory of how you got there you’ll need to photograph everything and solve puzzles to piece together the mystery of what happened and escape.
• A first person point and click adventure game.
• Trademark Glitch humour and puzzles that will leave you screaming at us.
• Absolutely no adverts or in app purchases.
• The Glitch Camera to help you solve puzzles and keep track of clues.
• Lots of clues to find and puzzles to solve.
• A beautiful soundtrack and immersive sound effects.
• A full Hint System to help you if you get stuck.
• 8 save slots, share the game with your family!
• Auto-saves your progress!
Software description provided by the publisher.
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
2012-2023 Glitch Games Ltd