Join the Union of Magical Girls, as they navigate the free market of Magical Girl heroics, in tactical, grid-based combat!
Once upon a time, a girl made a contract with a magical familiar, in exchange for amazing powers.
Unfortunately, their familiar was a massive jerk, forcing them to fight evil at all hours without pay.
So the girl and her friends decided to unionise against their familiars, seizing the magical means of production!
Magical Girls VS The Gig Economy:
Join the Magical Science Angel, Genius Beauty Knight and Magical Girl (Provisional) 917B (Just call her 'Bea') as they navigate the free market of Magical Girl heroics.
Magical Girls are mysteriously disappearing, a suspicious new App has monopolised the magical job market, and something seems to be draining all the electricity in the city...
Magical Girls VS Late Stage Capitalism:
- Take on the brainwashed zombie hordes in tactical, grid-based combat.
- Build the Cooperative Union of Magical Girls (and friends) by recruiting and training new magical recruits.
- Explore 'The Factory', a mysterious multi-floored dungeon into which many of your friends have disappeared.
- Flexible (and delicious!) difficulty modifiers to customise your experience on the fly.
Magical Girls VS Scheming Familiars:
- Commit copyright felonies to regain your image rights!
- Find out why your house is overrun with hideous, identical monkeys!
- Run their stupid magical cryptocurrency into the ground!
- Try to avoid the inevitable burnout of self-employment!
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2019-2022 Stephen O'Gorman