A beautiful point&click adventure about a robot saving her home.
Growbot is a 2D point&click adventure about a robot saving her home from a dark crystalline force. Set upon a beautiful biopunk space station bursting with fantastic plants and aliens, you play as Nara, a growbot in training to become a captain. When your station home is attacked by rapidly growing crystals, it's down to you to save it.
The game is inspired by classic adventure games like Loom, modern adventure games like Machinarium, and aims to appeal to both seasoned and new gamers.
• Explore a beautiful space station and repair its strange machinery.
• Interact with fantastic plants and aliens.
• Collect the sounds of flowers and combine them to create powerful shields.
• Meet a fluffy white hologram called Star Belly with a galaxy inside.
• Unearth a tale of flower power with twisted roots.
• Art by award winning illustrator Lisa Evans.
• Beautiful music by musician Jessica Fichot.
Software description provided by the publisher.
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2022 Wabisabi Play © 2022 Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH All Rights Reserved.