A real world physics-based game about manipulating the gravitational forces. Shrink and enlarge bodies, move them around to find your way through over 100 different levels!
▪ REAL-WORLD PHYSICS: You don't have to do any complicated calculations in your head though. Just use your intuition!
▪ AESTHETIC EXPERIENCE: Beat 101 various levels, all covered with the minimalistic graphic design.
▪ INTRIGUING “SAVE A KITTY” STORY IN SPACE: It’s not based on facts, but definitely epic!
▪ YOUR OWN STYLE: There is an indefinite number of ways to complete levels.
▪ YOU WON’T GET BORED: Manipulate different types of celestial bodies with unique characteristics.
▪ ADDICTIVE CHALLENGE: Dynamically rising difficulty makes completing each level challenging, yet highly rewarding.
▪ CUSTOMIZATION: Colorful, rainbow trails and trajectory indicators.
▪ RELAXING MUSIC: Launch the game, turn on the sound and ease your mind.
A kitty is caught and devoured by evil and vicious black hole.
The kitty is lost in overwhelming space.
Waiting for a rescue...
For a yet unknown reason - the cat left you parts of the galaxy's map.
By collecting all the parts will lead you back to the kitty.
In order to succeed you have to learn how to manipulate gravity to your side whilst obeying the laws of nature.
Exploit Newtonian equations to their limit.
Track the kitty traces.
It must be waiting.
Begging for a rescue.
Would you help?
A real-world physics-based game about manipulating the gravitational forces. Shrink and enlarge celestial bodies, move them around to find your way through over 100 different levels!
Software description provided by the publisher.
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2021 NO GRAVITY GAMES S.A.