A relaxing puzzle game with beautiful Art Deco jigsaws
Welcome to Glass Masquerade – an artistic puzzle game inspired by Art Deco and stained-glass artisans of the 20th century. Combine hidden glass pieces to unveil clocks and themes exhibited by various cultures of the world at the 'International Times Exhibition' - an interactive electronic show.
• 25 beautiful and intricately designed stained-glass jigsaw puzzles to complete
• Journey around the world – each puzzle is inspired by a different country
• Art Deco mosaics and presentation give the game a distinct visual style
• Relaxing gameplay provides a calming experience – no time limits, no stress
• Soothing, atmospheric soundtrack by Russian composer Nikita Sevalnev
• Finish the game and replay the puzzles to improve your completion times
• Interface support for the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Software description provided by the publisher.
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Onyx Lute © 2018 / Digerati © 2018 / Stage Clear Studios © 2018