GermanySale ends: 3/11/24 at 06:59 a.m. UTC
Required to play:
Railway Empire - Nintendo Switch™ Edition
Marked by the revolts and rebellions of the March Revolution, the German petty states are on the brink of economic collapse. However, with the appearance of the first private trains, cross-border connections are increasingly growing, linking the larger cities and creating industrial centers that will lift the troubled country.
• New scenario - Patchwork (1850 - 1870)
• Map expansion: Germany (available in Free Game and Sandbox modes)
• 10 historical engines such as the Adler and the Rhein
• More than 12 new tradeable goods (e.g. canned kraut and cuckoo clocks) and 59 new cities
• New songs and reworked city buildings as well as an update of the characters and German signaling signs
• Exclusive ‘concession’ feature: The map is divided into sections. Buy concessions to gain access to new building grounds (also available on the full North American map).
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
Railway Empire Copyright © 2019 Kalypso Media Group GmbH. Developed by Gaming Minds Studios, co-developed by Independant Arts Software. Published by Kalypso Media Group GmbH. Railway Empire is a trademark of Kalypso Media Group GmbH and is used under license. All rights reserved. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owner.