Lead fantasy army in turn-based warfare with randomly generated maps and complex battle mechanics that can be combined to clash enemy in a war over powerful Omni-gem!
LEAD THE BATTLE
Gem Wizards Tactics combines the familiar tactical game formula with multiple combat mechanics, and randomly generated maps making for hours of single-player fun!
You'll take part in a war that isn't just about mashing the enemy - each battle is a complex puzzle to solve.
A CORPORATION FROM HELL?
Something terrible has risen from below! The Business Demons are here, and they've stolen the powerful Omni-Gem.
Using its magic, will they be allowed to frack, burn, and pave their way to complete domination? Or will Wizards from around the land join forces to stop them?
A WARGAME LIKE NO OTHER
With four nations, and 26 unique units - each with special skills to use - Gem Wizards Tactics will surprise you with the variety of methods available in the fight!
Push your opponents off the edge of the board on the river you’ve just froze, block their path with flames to line them up and finish them off with a piercing attack or combine them to dominate the opponent - it's up to you how creatively you lead the army!
- Randomly generated maps that will provide endless fun
- Multiple fight mechanics that allow for a variety of tactics combinations!
- 4 different nations, with a total of 26 units with unique powers - combine them to unleash hell!
- Many play modes including Story mode, campaign and custom games
- Map editor which will allow you to prepare your own war scenarios
- Colourful pixel art visuals and a captivating soundtrack!
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© RedDeerGames © Keith Burgun Games