FranceSale ends: 3/11/24 at 06:59 a.m. UTC
Required to play:
Railway Empire - Nintendo Switch™ Edition
In the wake of Emperor Napoleon III’s exile, the French monarchy has collapsed for the second time, and the Third Republic has taken its place. In the Railway Empire – France DLC you will decide your country’s industrial future. Either take sides with a militaristic general and increase the strength of France’s borders in anticipation of a new war or help the minister of public work to rebuild the infrastructure of the country and undertake the controversial new “Eiffel Tower” project.
• New scenario – Into a new time (1874-1890)
• Map expansion: France (available in Free Game and Sandbox modes)
• 10 historical engines such as the Coupe Vent (4-4-0) and Forquenot (2-4-2)
• More than 12 new tradeable goods (e.g. wine and soft cheese) and 31 new cities
• ‘Concession’ feature: The map is divided into sections. Buy concessions to gain access to new building grounds (also available on the full North American map)
• New songs and updated characters
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
Railway Empire Copyright © 2019 Kalypso Media Group GmbH. Developed by Gaming Minds Studios, co-developed by Independant Arts Software. Published by Kalypso Media Group GmbH. Railway Empire is a trademark of Kalypso Media Group GmbH and is used under license. All rights reserved. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owner.