Forever Lost is a first-person adventure/puzzle game set in an abandoned asylum where nothing is quite what it seems.
The cult classic finally arrives on the Nintendo Switch™!
"adventuring at its best" - TouchArcade
"It's a bit like The Room, only with more rooms." - Pocket Gamer
"Creepy, Welcomely Old-Fashioned iPhone Adventure Game" - Kotaku
** The Epic Conclusion To The Forever Lost Saga! **
The truth is near. Look inside.
Founded in 1806, the Hawthorne Asylum was active during a time when patients were treated less like people and more like lab rats.
Although closed down in the 50’s due to changing ethical standards it is said that experiments were still being conducted for decades to come.
This is the concluding episode to the Forever Lost story, if you haven’t played the previous two episodes then please go do that now, we can objectively say they’re awesome.
A first person point and click game filled with puzzles, objects, rooms, and more puzzles. Plus there’s an actual story for those players that are so inclined.
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture.
• A first person point and click adventure game.
• Amazing visual and sound design.
• Trademark Glitch humour and puzzles that will leave you screaming at us.
• The Glitch Camera to help you solve puzzles and keep track of clues.
• Plenty of rooms to explore and puzzles to solve.
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
2012-2023 Glitch Games Ltd