Flooded is a reversed city-builder in which you need to optimize your production on an island that shrinks over time.
Survive the Flood
The waters have risen to an alarming level, leaving merely a handful of places habitable. As a leader of a small group of survivors, you are tasked to extract resources in order to construct an ark and move to a safer location. But beware, as time passes, the waters are getting higher, reducing the available land at your disposal.
- Reversed city-builder with rogue-lite elements and procedurally generated islands.
- Story, Quickplay, and Endless game modes.
- Continuously shrinking land due to rising water levels.
- Resource gathering, building upgrades, and developing new technologies.
- A variety of defensive structures to fend off hostile neighbors and pirates.
- Exploration of nearby islands with diverse biomes.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2023 Original version developed by Artificial Disasters. Nintendo Switch™ version developed Storm Trident S. A., published by Forever Entertainment S. A. All rights reserved.