One of the most original game concepts is now available on the Nintendo Switch™! Clock Simulator is a minimalistic rhythm game. It puts the player in the role of the clock itself to explore the concept of time in a whole new way and offer challenge, relaxation, or plain and simple fun. All that a clock needs to do is to advance precisely once every second. Second, after second, after second, after
second … Sounds simple enough? But could YOU take over and do it? Calm down. Relax. Focus on your inner rhythm. Click once a second. Every second. You are the clock.
Clock Simulator offers:
• A unique concept – a clock-based rhythm game: you are the clock
• Controls so simple you could play with your eyes closed
• A variety of play modes and themes ranging from meditative to arcade, all JoyCon™ friendly
• Option to unlock modes and themes you enjoy – play them at your leisure
• Two competitive multiplayer modes – exclusively on Nintendo Switch™
• Controls utilise the steering possibilities provided by Nintendo Switch™
Software description provided by the publisher.
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2019, Developed by Kool2Play sp. z o.o, published by Forever Entertainment S. A.