A tactical RPG about five stunt actors who decide to quit their jobs and start their own Power Rangers-inspired TV show!
Cast actors, purchase equipment and upgrades for your studio, craft weapons and giant Mechas out of cardboard and duct tape. Once the cameras are rolling, you will control your cast of five colored-jumpsuit-clad warriors in dramatic, turn-based battles!
• CUSTOMIZE YOUR TV STUDIO: hire actors, upgrade your gear, do marketing, craft weapons, costumes and giant cardboard robots!
• TACTICAL RPG COMBAT WITH A TWIST: combine your heroes’ abilities with Teamwork maneuvers!
• IN-DEPTH RPG SYSTEMS with skill trees, random equipment, crafting, and branching storyline with 3 different endings!
• GIANT MECHA COMBAT: destroy the city to save the city!
• A LOVE LETTER TO POWER RANGERS, TOKUSATSU AND THE JAPANESE SERIES OF OUR CHILDHOODS!
• DELICIOUSLY-ANIMATED PIXEL ART AND A CHIPTUNE SOUNDTRACK THAT SHINES LIKE JUSTICE!
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
20%* off if you have downloaded one of the following Nintendo Switch™ games from Nintendo eShop:
• Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Deluxier Edition
• Knights of Pen & Paper 2 Deluxiest Edition
• Knights of Pen and Paper Bundle
Some games might be not available in your country.
*Of the regular undiscounted purchase price on Nintendo eShop.
© Plug In Digital. All rights reserved.