An escape game set in an underground bunker.
“Duncan Price is paranoid” they used to say. He’s just a “local nut” they said. They used to say a lot of things about him. Now they don’t say anything. Because they’re dead.
Waking up in what appears to be his father’s old bunker, Campbell Price is confused. Last night was pretty crazy, but not THAT crazy. How did he end up here?
Hearing a familiar voice over a 2-way radio, your sister says you’ve been put in the bunker for your own safety.
Fearing for your sister’s life, who has also been locked up for her protection, you must escape the bunker and find her before it’s too late.
Before you’re … all that remains.
* A first person point and click adventure game.
* Localised into English ( both British and American ), French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
* Trademark Glitch humour and puzzles that will leave you screaming at us.
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this bizarre world.
* The Glitch Camera to help you solve puzzles and keep track of clues.
* Lots of clues to find and puzzles to solve.
* Plenty of items to collect and fiendishly clever puzzles to solve!
* Loads of items to find and use!
* Clues to find and puzzles to solve!
* Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
Glitch Games is a tiny independent ‘studio’ from the UK.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
2012-2023 Glitch Games Ltd