Can you survive the Dollhouse? Alisa is a Horror-themed Action Adventure game, and a genuine throwback to the golden age of 90's 3D games.
Elite Royal Agent Alisa - hot on the heels of a notorious thief in a fantastical world somewhat reminiscent of the 1920s - finds herself suddenly whisked away to an old, bizarre, Victorian-style mansion. Now trapped in a world up-side down, Alisa must find a way to escape - all the while being haunted by the mansion's strange, mechanized doll-like inhabitants. Can you survive the dollhouse... and escape with your humanity?
What's waiting for you:
- Classic Survival Horror gameplay
- Real Pre-rendered backgrounds and authentic low-poly models
- Currency, items, and outfits with unique player stats boosts
- Weapon load-outs, ranging from a sabre to a blunderbuss to an SMG
- A large variety of enemies and locations
- Surprises around every corner!
- A weird sense of humour
- A nostalgic trip to the late 1990s, right down to the voice acting
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
ALISA (©) 2023 by Casper Croes. All Rights Reserved. Licensed exclusively to Top Hat Studios, Inc.