12 orbitsSale ends: 12/4/23 at 07:59 a.m. UTC
This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Play with everybody at once. Anywhere. Anytime.
12 orbits doesn’t require any prior knowledge, preparation time or additional controllers. Your left and right Joy-Con, or even the touch screen alone, are all you need for any number of players. The only limit is how close you’d like to be together.
12 orbits is colorful, friendly, fun, and sometimes a little chaotic. You will score goals, color spheres, defend your territory and try to grow as long as possible in 4 varied game modes. It’s you against all comers, or grouped as teams.
With simple rules and only one button per player, 12 orbits can be taught to anyone in no time. You can set up a new game in a matter of seconds, even for 12 players. And since each round only lasts about 5 minutes, there’s always time for another quick match!
• Local multiplayer for everybody at once. Anywhere. Anytime.
• Play versus or in teams in 4 varied game modes
• Choose from 20 maps and 5 modifiers
• Setup is done in seconds, even for 12 players
• The basic mechanics are simple and can be picked up very quickly
• …yet strategy and teamwork become more important the longer you play
• Includes colorblind mode, so that everybody can join in
Software description provided by the publisher.
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2018 Roman Uhlig