On the heels of last year’s first Taito Milestones comes a new collection with more of Taito’s arcade classics.
10 entertaining classics from Taito’s history featuring various genres and themes such as:
• Kiki Kaikai, 1986, Shoot ‘em up. Mischievous yōkai have captured the seven gods of fortune. Courageous shrine maiden Sayo-chan must free them!
• The NewZealand Story, 1988, Platform. Traverse the colorful maze-like levels as Tiki while dodging enemies left, right, up and down to hopefully rescue his Kiwi friends!
• Darius II, 1989, Shoot ‘em up. Hundreds of years after the events of Darius humanity once again clashes with the Belsar empire. Zip through the solar system and fight!
• Metal Black, 1991, Shoot ‘em up. Conquer the alien race from Nemesis. Collect their Newalone molecules to use against them and overcome their onslaught!
• Gun Frontier 1990, Shoot ‘em up. Strap yourself into the seat of your revolver-shaped fighter plane and blast the alien space pirates out of the sky. Liberate the people of the space colony Gloria!
Ben Bero Beh, Solitary Fighter, The Legend of Kage, Liquid Kids and Dinorex.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
Digital best sellers
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© TAITO CORPORATION 1984, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. PUBLISHED BY UNITED GAMES ENTERTAINMENT.