Retro-styled kaiju brawler is coming to destroy your town!
When the aliens arrived, they didn't come in peace.
The invasion was immediate and so overwhelming that humans didn't stand a chance. One thing it wasn't though, was quiet.
A terrible rumble from upstairs woke Sue the Rex up from her slumber. For millennia she was hibernating in her cosy cave but the incessant crescendo of the alien invasion was too much to sleep through. It was time for Rex to go upstairs and give her new neighbours a piece of her mind!
WHAT IS ROARR!
- Vicious modern take on a classic brawler gameplay
- Tongue-in-cheek story with serious gameplay that's easy to pick up
- Countless combos, swarms of enemies, 6 towering bosses and one very angry dinosaur!
- The perfect party game with coop up to 4 players
- A slick retro style with polygons as sharp as Rex's teeth
- Plenty of Rex variants, each with unique moves and animations
- Fully destructible environment that will let you unleash your jurassic power… Roarr!
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
The Adventures of Rampage Rex, Roarr! logo and Born Lucky Games logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Born Lucky Games. Klabater and Klabater logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Klabater S.A. All rights reserved.