Explore procedurally generated islands in this fast-paced, sandbox survival adventure filled with building, crafting, fighting, farming and quests.
The Ultimate Survival Adventure Awaits
Welcome to a world filled with diverse islands to explore and mysteries to uncover. Set forth on your journey to survive this procedurally generated universe by crafting tools to construct a shelter, build transportation, farm food, catch a tasty meal and more. Forge weapons to protect yourself from the dangers at night, when an array of enemies come to shorten your time on the islands. Upgrade your character to improve your odds of survival and take on even bigger challenges in dungeons.
* Unravel the story of a mysterious Totem
Befriend a peculiar Totem and take on the quests it gives. Offer items to gain experience and upgrade the Totem to unlock superior quests that grant even more experience. Make the Totem happy and become its best friend forever.
* Gather resources to craft tools, deadly weapons and armor sets
* Level up your skills to unlock new weapons and recipes
* Build a fortress to defend yourself from enemies
* Battle hordes of goblins and ogres
* Plant and grow crops
* Hunt for food and cook meals to heal
* Complete quests given by a mysterious Totem to level up your character
* Discover dungeons throughout the game that teleport you to another world where you have to fight waves of enemies
* Build vehicles
* Tame and ride animals
* Play solo or with a friend in local co-op
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2020 Copyright Baseline Games. All Rights Reserved.
Music by by Scott Buckley – www.scottbuckley.com.au. All Rights Reserved.