This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Required to play:
Railway Empire - Nintendo Switch™ Edition
Japan 1872: after the successful restoration of the Meiji rule, the Land of the Rising Sun moves on to a promising era of major industrial and economic change. Japan’s long-term ambition to develop its own modern nation-wide railway network becomes a reality. People from formerly feudal regions are yearning to travel to booming metropolises.
In Railway Empire – Japan, use foresight, planning and clever strategy to establish a railway network to facilitate this “great commute”. Will you prioritise the much-desired passenger transport or give preference to the transportation of goods? Think carefully and weigh your profits against the satisfaction of your passengers.
• 2 new scenarios: ‘Rising Sun’(1870 – 1890) and ‘Twisted Paths’ (1900 - 1920)
• Map expansion: 3 new maps of “Japan” (All, Mid and South) available in Free Game and Sandbox modes.
• 8 historical engines including the D51 Degoichi, Class 9600 Kyuroku and Class 8620 Hachiroku
• 28 new tradeable goods (e. g. sake and rice) and 35 more cities to discover.
• Added ‘ticket’ feature playable on all Railway Empire maps - cater to tourists and commuters to increase your profits.
• 11 iconic Japanese landmarks including Osaka Castle, Hells of Beppu and the Itsukushima Shrine
• New music, buildings and reworked mini portraits for characters
Software description provided by the publisher.
Game file size
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
Railway Empire Copyright © 2021 Kalypso Media Group GmbH. Developed by Gaming Minds Studios, co-developed by Independant Arts Software. Published by Kalypso Media Group GmbH. Railway Empire is a trademark of Kalypso Media Group GmbH and is used under license. All rights reserved. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owner.