It's open season! In stunning natural environments, choose your gear from the best official weapons and accessories and set off with your dog in search of a variety of animal species in this hunting simulation.
• Explore the plains of Colorado, the Texan desert and the forests of Europe in vast open worlds.
• Track down 33 animal species in their natural environment by using the best hunting techniques.
• Hunt animals with realistic behaviours and advanced artificial intelligence.
• Use your hunting dog to track your prey. Labrador Retriever, German Shorthaired Pointer and Beagle, each dog has its specific hunting attributes.
• Kit yourself out with over 160 weapons, accessories and clothing items from the best brands, including Browning, Winchester, Bushnell, Kryptek and Verney-Carron.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
Play online, access classic NES™ and Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This game supports:Save Data CloudLearn more
Downloadable content (DLC)
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
©2020 Published by Nacon and developed by Neopica. All rights reserved. All weapons, clothes, equipment and brand names and logos are the properties of their respective owners. The license for the Winchester® trademark is granted to Browning International by the Olin Corporation (USA). Browning is a Trademark of Browning International S.A. Bushnell trademarks and product designs are property of Bushnell Inc. and used with permission. SAKO and TIKKA are registered trademarks of Sako LTD, a Beretta Group Company. All rights reserved. Kryptek and the Kryptek helmet logos are registered trademarks of Kryptek Outdoor Group, LLC in the US and other countries and the camouflage and patterns of Kryptek Outdoor Group, LLC are protected by copyright and patent registrations.