Frogun is an old-school platformer with the soul of the retro era, in which your frog-shaped grappling hook is a your best friend!
Join Renata as she adventures across a world of mystical ruins with the titular FROGUN! Frogun is an old-school platformer with the soul of the retro era, in which your frog-shaped grappling hook is a your best friend!
Renata's parents are world-renown explorers, archeologists and inventors that travel all over the world uncovering the secrets of the past, bringing her with them in their expeditions. However, in their latest adventure, they decide to leave her at the base camp - the Beelzebub ruins are said to be too dangerous!
For three whole days she waits, her pride hurt and bored out of her mind, until she realized: if they haven't returned yet, something must have happened to them! In a hurry she grabs her parents' last invention, the Frogun, and heads to the ruins to rescue them, and prove that she's as capable as them!
• Explore colorful levels full of crispy pixelated ruins, freezing snow caps, and scorching lava swamps in a modern representation of the lowpoly aesthetic
• From levers to buttons, lethal traps and adorable enemies, there's lots of things to use your Frogun on!
• Race Renata's rival and fight big bosses
• Find secret areas or shortcuts by mastering the grappling mechanics
• Collect emblems by fulfilling level challenges
• Visit the hatter to trade your coins for hats, bestiary entries, game art, and more
• Unlockable 2-player duel arenas to challenge your friends!
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
No. of players
Supported play modes
Game file size
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Frogun (©) 2022 by Molegato. All Rights Reserved. Licensed exclusively to Top Hat Studios, Inc.